Utility Scale Solar Solutions
Utility solar power plants are connected directly to the local power distribution grid and produce multi-megawatt scale zero-carbon electricity.
Enviromena coordinates financing, design, installation and operations of utility scale solar projects.
- Governments and utilities diversifying their power portfolio with clean, zero-carbon energy sources
- Power developers capitalizing on alternative energy tariff programs
- Most cost effective form of solar electricity on a per kilowatt hour (kWh) basis due to economies of scale
- Produces peak electricity during the middle of the day, offsetting peak demand
- Large battery banks not required for storage, electricity is exported directly to the municipal power grid
- 25 year or more service life, very low operational cost
- No moving parts, no fuel consumption