CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- Built the largest team of clean energy experts in MENA
- Led Enviromena to the broadest footprint of clean energy projects in the regions across nine countries
- Selected as Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum, Top 5 Arab Innovators by MIT and Top 100
- Most Influential Arabs under 40 by Arabian Business
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- Finance professional and C-suite executive with 11 years’ investment banking, private equity, and corporate finance experience
- Extensive corporate finance and board-level experience working with financial investors and creditors on reporting and investment management issues
- Proven track record of delivering returns to investors by streamlining business operations through restructuring, strategy, financial budgeting and planning
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
- Over 10 years experience delivering large scale energy solutions
- Directed the deployment of over 176 MW of solar PV across nine countries
- Founding member of the Middle East Solar Industry Association
- Awarded Engineer of the Year, Construction Week MEP Awards and Solar Pioneer, Middle East Solar Industry Association
CHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER
- Over 12 years experience delivering solar projects worldwide, with focus on MENA region
- Led contract negotiations to close over 600 MW of solar projects throughout the MENA region
- Responsible for Enviromena’s diversification into new markets, business lines, technologies, partnerships and joint ventures.
LUIS ALBERTO GARCIA ALONSO
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR – PROJECTS
- Over 10 years’ experience in developing and delivering solar and wind projects in the USA, Chile and recently in the MENA region.
- Responsible for the execution and delivery of Enviromena wide portfolio of projects across the MENA region.
- Prior to joining Enviromena has held the position of CTO for EDF-EN for the Chilean market, and Director of Business Development for Abengoa Solar in the USA and Chile. Responsible for the development and execution of 1.5 GW of solar thermal, photovoltaic and wind projects in the USA and Chile.
- Extensive experience working with Joint Ventures and partnerships to develop and deliver solar projects worldwide.
DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Over 9 years’ experience in delivering solar projects in MENA
- Experienced in all aspects of solar photovoltaic deployment
- Responsible for developing bid strategies, led to the award of 600 MWp of solar projects
- Headed establishing the Solar ESCO business development model for Dubai